Returns Policy for Standard Products (not custom-made) *
We have an easy 30 day returns policy for your peace of mind. Please do tell us if you wish to return your item before you send it back. We are unable to accept any returns without an authorisation code. This is because we need to the match the return to your order when it arrives with us. Please follow our returns process below:
1. Please contact us using our easy returns form to let us know which item you wish to return - you'll need to tell us the email address you used to place your order, the order number and the item you wish to return. You'll also need to tell us if you'd like a refund or exchange.
2. We will send you a returns authorisation code which you should include in your package.
3. Please send your item back in it's original packaging without any signs of wear. We do of course understand that you will probably have tried on your garment once, but please take care when doing so as we cannot accept your return if it has make-up or deodorant on it.
4. The postage cost of returning the item is to be paid by you. We do not cover the postage cost for returns.
5. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and process your refund for the item.
Returns Policy for Custom-Made Products
Custom-made products that we have printed with your design/personalisation are non-returnable & non-refundable. This is because we will have produced your item especially for you, as per the order contract we entered into with you when we accepted your personalised order. Please note that you do not have a legal right to return personalised, custom-made products.
Purchases by Businesses or Trade Customers, where the person purchasing is not the end-user are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Please contact us within 7 days if your product is faulty.
Please note that slight variations in colour/opacity between on-screen images and printed images is to be expected due to the variation of screen resolutions on different devices and will not be considered a fault.
Sizing of graphics/print may appear to vary between different t-shirt sizes and this will not considered a fault. This is to be expected when printing on garments of different sizes and should be considered before you place your order.
If your order is obviously damaged when it is delivered please refuse delivery and contact us to advise us of the situation. If you can take a photo of the package this would be most helpful!
If you realise the item is damaged after you have accepted your delivery please take photos of the packaging and the product itself and send these to us, with your order number/email address used for purchase. We will then investigate what has happened and try our best to resolve this for you in a timely manner.
For more information on our products and terms and conditions please refer to our T & C's here.
*Business purchasers/customers are not covered by our Returns Policy.